Our Business Purpose
Caropreso Associates: Practical Approaches to Innovative Solutions.
Established in 1995, our focus is to increase our clients productivity by providing them with the best possible process and design information in the area of low pressure injection molding. We achieve this by offering the following:
- Processing and design seminars for gas assist and structural foam molding
- in house training using your tools and equipment
- Early involvement with new applications
- tooling and auxiliary equipment reviews
- troubleshooting of existing applications
- quality technical service
How Do We Operate?
We operate on the basis of your companyís needs. We concentrate on increasing your productivity by sharpening your processing skills.
- Evaluate your total production matrix and recommend procedure improvements.
- Suggest modification to existing equipment.
- Help optimize your process resulting in better utilization of man power and increased productivity.
Credentials - Our knowledge of low pressure conversion technologies and related processes is thorough and accurate.
Expertise - We have experience with part and tool design, engineering and commodity resins, processing equipment, and hands on training methods.
Reputation - Over twenty years of low psi process development including structural foam, gas counterpressure and gas assist molding. Our clients and other professional advisors are our best references.